To serve as the hub for collaborative cyber information sharing in a neutral environment of trust. Members from the private and public sectors, invited law enforcement, federal agencies, and academic interests collaborate to leverage cross-sector resources effectively analyzing critical, real-time actionable intelligence and respond to Wisconsin’s cyber threats.
Headlines in the news
- Is your router ready for an upgrade?
- Google has new tech to track your web browsing – here’s how to stop it
- As the filing date for tax returns in the United States approaches, IRS/tax scams are popping up
- What is a cyberattack?
- Dodge’s 2FA security update for muscle cars will slow thieves to a crawl
- Differences Between a Vulnerability Assessment and a Penetration Test
- Use a privacy oriented search engine
- Improving the privacy and security of your web browser
- Home Router Security